1. KPI warrant that the KPI Product specified in this card is free from defects in material and workmanship.
2. This limited warranty extends for the first twenty four (24) months beginning from the date of original purchase and valid in Malaysia only.
3. When claiming repairs during the Warranty period, Customers are required to show the KPI Product Warranty Card and purchase receipts.
4. For Products under Warranty, KPI via its authorised service contractor will repair or replace, at KPI's discretion, any defective Product or parts. No charges will be made for either parts or labour in repairing or replacing the Product. All replaced parts shall become the property of KPI.
5. This Limited Warranty excludes :
a) Product damage or defective due to lighting, power surges, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to the moisture of dampness, exposure to excessive temperature, unauthorised repairs, use of unauthorized spare parts, neglect, abuse, accident, Acts of God such as flood, fire and earthquake, ordinary wear and tear of the Product or other acts which are beyond the reasonable control of KPI.
b) Lost, modified, incomplete or unregistered warranty card.
6. Any Implied Warranty Of Merchantability, Or Fitness For A Particular Purpose Or Use, Shall Be Limited To The Duration Of The Foregoing Written Warranty. Otherwise, The Foregoing Warranty Is The Purchaser’s Sole And Exclusive Remedy And Is In Lieu Of All Other Warranties, Express Or Implied. KPI Shall Not Be Liable For Incidental Or Consequential Damages Or A Loss Of Anticipated Services, Benefits Or Profits, Work Stoppage Or Loss Or Impairment Of Data Arising Out Of The Use Or Inability To Use The Product.