1. KPI Warranty card is not transferable and not replaceable in the event of loss.
2. KPI Warranty of 1 to 1 replacement is only valid for first 30 days of purchase date. The warranty term of replacement will schedule a doorstep services within Klang Valley for customer. For the customer out of coverage of Klang Valley only applicable by courier services to claim.
3. The Buyer shall promptly report to KPI within the Warranty Period any defects in the water heater resulting from faults in materials or workmanship. KPI will repair or, at its option, replace any defective component or water heater which fails within the Warranty Period. All claims must be made within the respective Warranty Period.
4. When claiming repairs during the Warranty period, Customers are required to show the KPI Product Warranty Card and purchase receipts. Warranty is effective for appliance purchased from an KPI authorized dealer and operated in Malaysia only.
5. For Products under Warranty, KPI via its authorized service contractor will repair or replace, at KPI's discretion, any defective Product or parts. No charges will be made for either parts or labour in repairing or replacing the Product. All replaced parts shall become the property of KPI.
6. Under the following circumstances, parts and labor will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings : -
A) The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered with or removed.
B) Where the water heater or water heater component has failed directly or indirectly as a result of excessive water pressure, temperature and / or thermal input or corrosive atmosphere.
C) Water heater is located in a position that does not comply with KPI Water heater installation instructions or relevant statutory requirements; the appliance has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by manufacturer.
D) The appliance has undergone, repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by KPI.
E) Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
F) Defect caused by fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
G) Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
H) Where the water heater or water heater component has failed directly or indirectly as a result of excessive water pressure, temperature and / or thermal input or corrosive atmosphere.
K1 - Series
K2 - Series
|Tank Leakage||10 Years||Tank Leakage||10 Years|
|Heating Element||5 Years||Heating Element||5 Years|
|Circuit Board||2 Years||General Part||1 Years|
|Internal Part||2 Years||Internal Part||1 Years|
|DC Pump||5 Years||DC Pump||5 Years|